Get career ready with hands-on training from American Trade School! American Trade School provides student focused courses with the mission of preparing students with the knowledge and skills required for entry-level employment in their prospective field of training.
American Trade School views employers as their customer and students as their product. Their obligation to industry is to produce a quality product! They are an employer-centered institution fully committed to giving full attention and effort to the development of students’ skills. American Trade School continually seeks educational partnerships within the industry believing that communication between schools and employers is essential for success.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Financial Aid