The Digital Media Institute at InterTech (DMII) is the premier animation, visual effects, and game development school in the region. Our programs bring together veteran instructors, industry grade tools, and an evolving curriculum to accelerate the path to a creative life. We utilize a “learn by doing” approach and the instructors and administrators create an atmosphere that facilitates real-world scenarios. DMII’s one-year accelerated programs are the only one of its kind in the region and allows students get quality rapid training in a professional environment. DMII was established in 2014 as a private, non-profit proprietary school and offers one-year certificate programs in Animation, Visual Effects & Interactive Content and Interactive Software Development.Show more [+]
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid