- A celebrated educational institution focused on chiropractic & health sciences
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Logan U is HLC & CCE accredited with a beautiful campus just outside St. Louis, MO
- Offers bachelor’s & master’s degrees & an exciting doctor of chiropractic degree
- Special 3+3 Program can shorten time it takes to become a doctor of chiropractic
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won’t just train for a career. You’ll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you’ll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you’ll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with top manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Financial Aid
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits